Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

After the sonogram, we decided it would be a great time to take the kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch.
I remembered how much all three of them enjoyed walking or crawling through the rows and rows of big orange pumpkins last year, so I didn't want them to miss out!
This year, the boys were pretty funny! Collin wanted to buy a huge pumpkin! He attempted to pick up many of them! However, since they already carved one with Grammie, we settled for some smaller ones for painting!
------------------------------------
This year as I was watching them, I started to think about the amazing growth they've experienced since our last visit! I could seriously still remember moments and conversations we had one year ago! So, I thought it would be fun to include some pictures from 2007 as well!

2007- "Then"
2008- "Now"
2007- "Then"
2008- "Now"2007- "Then"
2008- "Now"

Isn't it amazing the difference a year can make?!

-----------------------------------------
Here are a couple more from our time at the pumpkin patch that I couldn't resist sharing:

For some reason, Griffin was not interested in taking pictures at all! I am lucky I even got one of him alone! I wish he had jumped in for this fun shot with his daddy too!!
Daddy stealing another kiss from his little girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

WOW! They've grown so much!! GREAT pictures!!!! FUN!!!

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Life in Green-Land said...

I know the boys are getting big, but I can't get over what a big girl Eden is! I think it's the hair that makes her look so grown up!

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home