Monday, September 22, 2008

The Dream Calendar is Official!


I am so EXCITED to announce that I've started a charity project to benefit Clouds of Hope and their new adventure in rebuilding 2 local playgrounds for children with life altering illnesses. You can check out all the info on my photography blog or The Dream Calendar Blog!

It's a huge endeavor, but I am so excited about all that this project entails! I'll be shooting images of children with disabilities for each month of the calendar and will be providing their families with free enlargements from the sessions. Community members and businesses are sponsoring ads to help cover the printing costs, so that when they arrive and are sold, 100% of the profits can go towards Clouds of Hope and their playground project.

If you want to get involved, please check out the links above or email me! But remember, prayer is important too! I'm trusting that this is going to be way more than just a "project," but that we'll be able to minister to the families we'll be working with and to the community at large.

My first session is tomorrow, with a set of twins! I am so excited to meet them in person and to capture some sweet images. Be sure to check back to the blogs for a sneak peek at those pics as well!

Thanks for all your support and of course, for the prayers! I'll keep you posted as The Dream Calendar progresses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Annie, what a wonderful project! I love the first picture you posted...it's so sweet!

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home