Friday, August 22, 2008

Miracles!

There are only two ways to live . . . one is as though nothing is
a miracle. . . the other is as if everything is.
- Albert Einstein
-------------------------------

I've pondered this thought and wondered, how do I see things? Do I look around and second guess God or do I trust Him completely? Do I see the smallest of blessings as sweet miracles sent from above or do I sometimes chalk them up to happenstance? Do I thank the Lord for things that are seen and unseen? Do I honestly believe that even when I don't understand the large picture that He's still the painter and designer of it all?


So, it seems to reason that about a month ago, when Rahul and I stumbled upon a sweet miracle in our lives, I started to ask these questions. I knew as we approached this discovery that there would be many comments and perhaps even concerns, but as I sought out the Lord, waves of peace washed over me. I realized that yes, in fact, I do trust Him completely, I do see His hand in the smallest of blessings, I thank Him for things seen and unseen and that even though the picture isn't quite clear right now, I know that He is the designer of this all- in fact He alone is the designer of our precious little Agarwal #4!

Yes, that's correct, another blessing from above!




I'll have to admit, that when my brother pulled me aside during our beach vacation, informing me that he thought I was pregnant, my response was nothing less than laughter! However, 2 weeks later when we saw this:

I began to wonder how he could have possibly known!
----------------------------


So, the shock has worn off and we're so excited to see where God is taking our family on this journey! We know that He has amazing plans for our newest little one and we're asking that you join us in prayer as we begin to ponder life with 4 precious blessings!

-------------------------------

Don't you see that children are God's best gift?
the fruit of the womb his generous legacy?
Like a warrior's fistful of arrows
are the children of a vigorous youth.
Oh, how blessed are you parents,
with your quivers full of children!
Your enemies don't stand a chance against you;
you'll sweep them right off your doorstep.
-Psalm 127:3-5, The Message

-------------------------------


We are blessed indeed!




10 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!! We're soooooo excited for you!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Four is such a fun even number :) haha! I'm so excited!!! When is the due date??

Yay for #4!!!

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to you and Rahul!! How exciting for you and your family. As you asked, I will pray for all of you.

Have a great weekend!!!!!

1:11 PM

 
Blogger michellenotdawn said...

That is so awesome. Seriously, my friend Julie had the same reaction to #4, but little Penelope has proven to be the sweetest blessing yet.
We will pray for y'all and can't wait to see your family next month for ReEncounter!

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Heather Diaz said...

That was such a beautiful and uplifting post! :) I can't wait to find out if #4 will tip the scales in the boys' favor or round out the family to a tee- 3 on 3!!:)
Love you, and I'm soooo excited!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, but I already knew... you know we are really excited for you. Can't wait to see this precious one...we love you mom and dad

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Another Agarwal...the suteness continues! Congrats and we'll be praying for you (Gretchen and Alan)

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

So, have you guys figured out how this works yet???

WE ARE SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Congratulations. You guys are amazing parents already and #4 will be so blessed. I guess these blog posts will be even more spread out, huh?

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

I am so excited for you, my sweet friend! You are the perfect person to have a house full of children. The Lord has chosen you for this blessing four times over:) We are praying for you!

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Anthony and Sharon said...

I know I posted Congrats on facebook, but I just wanted to go down on the ol' blog recordbooks with a big ole WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
I cannot wait to find out what it is, learn his/her name, etc...all the things that come with new life. Such a miracle! Yay for Agrawal #4!!!

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Jen Raiche said...

Hello! I found your blog by searching for "Diego" costumes. =) I loved the pictures of your boys all dressed up for Halloween last year. I definitely plan to use inspiration from your post for our homemade costumes. I will have one Diego and one Baby Jaguar as well!

Also, I wanted to congratulate you on your new baby. My husband and I are strong believers in NFP (although we haven't put it into practice too much yet) and are expecting our 4th in October. Life is busy and sometimes we wonder how we're going to get through the day... =) But we know that God has asked us to be open to life and so we are.

What greater calling is there in life than following what we know God is asking us to do? No matter if that is our careers, our volunteer positions or our family size.

God bless!

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home