Thursday, July 03, 2008

Congratulations Matt! Your Party was a Photo Shoot...I Mean... A Success!

We had a family get together to celebrate my cousin Matt's graduation a couple of weeks ago. It was a really neat day, getting to meet so many new people, including Matt's birth mother and grandmother, amongst other family and friends. It was such a beautiful reminder of our own adoption as sons and daughters of the King. We also had loads of fun, munching on yummy food and enjoying lots of great conversation!

When it came time to pick out a gift, we knew something traditional wasn't going to cut it for Matt! So, we gave him a snow cone maker, complete with all the trimmings. A college guy needs to have something like this in his dorm room right?!

His parents surprised him with this nice gift! Rahul says I need to get one, I'm just worried I wouldn't even know how to use it!
During the party, Eden enjoyed swinging on Aunt K.K.'s front porch and I got a chance to snap a few sweet pictures of her in the process.


I'm always a sucker for sweet little toes!
Little smirks!

And yes, big brown eyes!
I even managed to get a good one of the two of us together, which usually never happens since I'm always behind the camera! Thanks to my parents for getting this sweet one of the Agarwal girls!
Eden's favorite animal is officially the bunny, so when she saw this on the front porch she was so excited. Currently a bunny is only a "hop, hop!" but when she sees one she gets so excited!

Eden loves her Grammie and I love this picture of the two of them together!

Sarah and Shelby spent some time swinging with Eden too. Here's Eden gazing up at Shelby with such adoration!

I love this one of them having some girl talk! Can you see Eden's tiny hand on the back of the swing?

Finally, I was able to convince the boys to join Eden for a few minutes- few is the key word- but I did manage to get this awesome sibling picture!


And... I couldn't leave this one out of the post either. It's actually one of my favorites from the day!

------------------------------
Congratulations Matt! (And thanks for all the photo opps too! Now if I could only get ahold of the one of all of us together this post would be complete!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Wow Annie, those are awesome and you look amazing Mrs Mother of Three!

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

These pictures are amazing... you are so talented! (And your super cute kids make the pictures even cuter.)

Reading this photo made me feel old... I remember holding Matthew right after his parents brought him home! How exciting that his birth family was able to join in on the fun.

5:50 AM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

AMAZING pics!! I LOVE them!I LOVE that one of you and Eden!! You guys look great!! (I love your necklace too)...That pic of all 3 kids in the swing is awesome!!!
Eden gets more and more beautiful every day!

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home