Thursday, July 03, 2008

Did You Ever Wonder?

This post is probably the strangest thing I have ever posted- the deconstruction of a baseball!

One evening while Bill was here, he and Rahul were talking about baseballs and decided it would be fun to cut one open. Guys?! Apparently, this isn't the first time Bill's done it to an old worn out ball, so he was quite experienced! (Can you actually be experienced at something like that?)
After the leather, there is string...
The remains turned inside out!

I think I must have fallen asleep for the rest of the science experiment, but I heard there's a little ball in the center too!

-----------------------
Gee, I wonder if this is the kind of fun I'm guaranteed to have as the mother of 2 boys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you will see a baseball taken apart many more times!!

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

HA HA! That's really random.

11:18 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's awesome :) but I have to admit that as a kid I took a few baseballs apart myself :) haha!

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home