Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Just had to Share!

So it's pretty late and I'm pretty exhausted, but one of my dearest friends has finally shared some incredible news on her blog and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Sleep no more- it's time to blog! Well, really, I'm just going to link you to hers because reading what God has done in the life of her and her husband will blow you away! Get ready to be amazed at how big and absolutely amazing our Lord is!!

And then... join them in prayer as they begin an incredible journey, one of obedience and growth! :-)

Love you Heather Ann!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cornellfamily4 said...

Wow! What a journey! Thanks for posting about this so that I could share my support. CC

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That's awesome,thank you for sharing that with us!

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home