Monday, January 07, 2008

Purity Celebration

Here I am again, trying to catch up on all the missing posts for the past month or so... this one is always a super special one to share. These are the precious girls from the Gift Wrapped By God Bible Study that I lead. On our final evening together, I pull out the china and we celebrate all that God has done over the semester. I am always amazed at how close we become and how much the Lord challenges us and stretches us during our time together! These women really are presents, wrapped by the Creator and worthy of being treasured all the days of their lives!

My incredible hubby took these pictures before our evening officially started.
There must always be one silly one!
The table- with grape juice! :-)
Each setting had a mat that was signed by the girls with words of encouragement and reminders to wait for God's timing and God's best.
The random picture that took many attempts. Can you see us in there?!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Fun! Looks like an awesome time! I love that last picture :) How fun!

OK, that girl that's next to you in the funny picture looks familiar to me... what's her name?

11:10 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

Ashley Walter- she's the one making the peace sign.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That is so sweet. I am so glad that you do that for those girls. I want to do this as well. But I don't think I can sacrifice another night... :(
Those are some beautiul pictures. What beautiful girls.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home