Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas From Our Family!

A couple of weekends ago we set out after church for an eventful afternoon of picture taking! Crazy as it is to try to get 3 kids to cooperate, we got some cute pictures. I love looking back and seeing how we've all changed! Just for fun, I've included one from 2006- take a look at the difference a year makes!!

2006- "Then"
2007- "Now"


Eden gives a thumbs-up for pictures!!
------------------
Here's Collin- our big 3 year old!

-----------------------
Griffin at 2!

--------------------------
Eden's First Christmas and Christmas Dress!



--------------
With Grammie and Mommy! Thanks for the awesome dress and bow Grammie!

Mommy with her boys!

----------------
Daddy with the kids...


My favorite pic of the day! Look at her smile!
-----------------------

Grammie and Pop-Pop with the grandchildren.Going for a stroll.

Another one of my favorites!

-------------------------
Merry Christmas!

5 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

WOW! Great Pics! I have so many favorites! Too cute!!! I can't believe the change in one year! WOW! :)

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Laurel said...

Hey Agarwal Family. I found your blog through the Shefferman's. Your kids are too adorable. I hope y'all are having a merry Christmas in Tampa :-) - Laurel

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I LOVE that bow and dress! Grammie's are always good for some adorable clothes. Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Love you!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Adam SheF said...

I love how Dad's and G-pa's get to wear special shirts that aren't red. I always wonder....does Annie provide these special photo "uniforms" or is there a strict dress code? I want to know the secret behind the perfect matching. How do you do it?

10:23 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

Adam- it is a very tricky process! There was much deliberation on Rahul's shirt especially, normally it would be a close match...but since it's Christmas, I thought that green would work just as well. Just for kicks, I'll have to let you know that normally before any picture "Event" every outfit is placed side by side to verify coordinating shades of a color! Kinda silly huh!? Oh well, it makes for fun memories!

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home