Thursday, December 20, 2007

BCM Christmas Party

Sometimes I get so carried away posting family stuff, that I "forget" to share some of the other things going on in our lives. God has been doing great stuff at the BCM! Lives are being changed, people are accepting the Lord as their Savior and of course there is always room for some fellowship! Here are just a few fun pictures from the BCM Christmas party at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Swope, an awesome couple who volunteer their time, their resources and give from their hearts all the time!
Food!!
Gifts for the white elephant exchange!
Eden enjoying time with Tiffany and my cell phone!
Pool anyone?
Getting instructions for the gift exchange.
Rahul ended up with this fine elf hat!

Eric wasn't as lucky! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Looks like fun! I love that pic of Rahul! That ROCK! and I think that last picture is just hilarious!

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home