Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catching Up Is Hard To Do!!

Despite the fact that I am back to the blogging world, I am still no where near being caught up! I've still got Rahul's birthday and ordination service to post, about 3 weeks of Eden's images, Christmas tree decorating... well, you get the picture! I did want to let you know that I've made some new posts on my photography blog. Many of you might remember getting an email asking for your prayers regarding a very special family in our lives. They have 2 beautiful little girls, one of whom was diagnosed with ITP just over a year ago. She is still fighting this illness, but is as spunky and full of life as ever. I had the opportunity to take some pictures of them this past weekend - what a joy it was! If you would like her personal website to keep up on specific prayer requests, please send me an email. There are also a few pictures of Eden that I couldn't help but posting as well!
One day soon, I'll get caught up- be ready for hours of Agarwal blog browsing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! I feel ya! But Whoo hoo for Agarwal blog browsing!!!

2:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home