Sunday, December 09, 2007

Eden's First Thanksgiving!

Eden on her very first Thanksgiving! I think she must have been smiling about the thought of sinking her teeth into all that food. Too bad all she got was this:
I know, I know... I should have given her at least one little bite. But hey, she still got to enjoy some turkey right?!
In her high chair... ready and waiting!
Eden and her Mommy
G.G. stealing some kisses!
Baboo messing with her... as always! I guess that's what uncles are for!
Eden and Uncle Donnie- she had such a blast with him
especially since he let her play with his mustache... something that kept her entertained and smiling for hours!
And... I had to include this shot, just because it tells the story of motherhood all too well. You know, when you get that warm sensation and suddenly realize that sometimes Huggies just don't work magic!! It was time for a wardrobe change!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

HAHA!! I think that last pic is my favorite!! I love how you guys were all in shades of orange. How cute!

9:14 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I LOVE that last pic!!! You both look so cute in it :) Annie you look soo skinny!
What a fun first Thanksgiving for Eden :) It's fun that both Eden and Aashini had the same first Thanksgiving :) Awesome :) We have a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving :)

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home