Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sleeping?

This picture is probably not that meaningful to you, unless you know Collin's extreme lack of interest in sleep!! He NEVER wants to stop! However, once a day, when his brother and sister are napping, I make him take some quiet time to relax. He spends this time "reading." On most days, I can hear him talking about the books or at least flipping the pages, but this week, it was unusually silent (an indicator to all parents that something is up)! When I went to check, I found him sound asleep! AMAZING! So amazing, I had to take a picture as proof. Funny thing is, I ended up having to wake him up so he would actually retire to bed at the end of the day without a fight! Crazy huh!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Caroline is that way too! It is always a welcome suprise!

9:43 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Awesome! He's so cute sleeping :)

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home