Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Boys' Thanksgiving!

First, the boys had to work up an appetite! They played for such a long time on Jonathan's old play fort! They always love coming to Wauchula so they can swing, slide and run in Aunt Na and Uncle Donnie's yard!
Then it was time to eat....

...well, kinda! Griffin just wasn't into the food at all! The "good" food anyways. Maybe it was that massive mosquito bite on the side of his head or maybe he was just wanting some of those cookies he made the night before!

YUMMO! These two pictures crack me up! Check out those expressive faces and Griffin's eyes of course! ha! As if cookies weren't enough, Griffin begged for some cake too! Yummy checkerboard cake all the way from Orlando. Let me tell you, it is AMAZING! It has this incredibly rich fudge icing.... oh, I could go on and on! So, one day out of the year we allowed the boys to indulge in 2 desserts. Believe me the sugar rush was insane!
Rahul was ready to get into that cake as well! See... all my boys have something in common! :-)

G.G. got these super cute hats for the boys, but we forgot to pull them out until dinner. Yes, all that food above was only lunch! So, they sported them around until bed time. How cute are they? My own little turkeys?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Those turkey hats are so cute! I'm with Griff, if I had a mosquito bite on my head like that I would only want a cookie as well. That cake looks amazing. My wheels are turning trying to figure out how to make it...hmmmm.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I love the turkey hats!! That checkerboard cake is amazing! How on earth do you make a cake like that! How cool!
The boys looked really cute eating those cookies! :)

1:21 AM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh, and the first thing I thought of when I saw that mosquito bite was "Oh no! I hope he didn't get Dengue" haha! Good thing you don't have to worry about that so much over there :) whoo hoo!

1:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home