Sunday, December 09, 2007

Eden's New Talent!

Recently, Eden has become our entertainer. She started doing this little set of actions one day and cracked us up. My mom was there and repeated it back to her and thus the cycle began. Funny thing is, now she only wants to do it with her Grammie. I have tried repeatedly to get her on the video camera doing it, to no avail. But, if my mom walks in the room, she will do it right away! Pretty funny! Here's what she does:

She balls up her hands into fists...
smiles really big (giggles or high pitched squeals are usually involved)...
and then she kinda swings her arms and shakes...
sometimes she does funny things with her mouth...
...she shakes so hard sometimes it's almost as if she's mad,
but that smile tells you that she isn't!! I think we have a little comedian on our hands!!

P.S. I'll keep working on that video!


3 Comments:

Blogger Life in Green-Land said...

you know, i think she really looks like rahul in these pics! those expressions!

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

HAHA! It's funny how little one's have a special connection with their grandparents. Jack is that way with my Dad. I can't believe how much she has grown since your last post!

9:09 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I agree with Katie - I think she has Rahul's fun smile! :) She's adorable! I love the fist shaking jig she's doing - how cute!!! She's quite the entertainer :) I can't wait to see her in person!!!

1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home