Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm Back!!

So, some of you were so concerned about my lack of blogging that I got emails just checking in to make sure we were all ok!! I apologize. You see, I've had a bit of a problem! My picture taking habit has eaten up all our hard drive space and there for a couple of weeks, my hubby was working on getting it all straightened out! I couldn't even dump my Thanksgiving images so that I could share with you. So sad, I know! Now, the problem is nearly all ironed out and I am back to the blogging world! But of course, that means there is alot to catch up on! I'll start with some Turkey Day fun! Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

WOO HOO!! FINALLY!!!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

yeah!!! That rocks! You're back!! So what are you doing about storing your pics???? I'm almost to that point :)

1:11 AM

 
Blogger Luke & April said...

I'm so glad your back... we missed seeing your adorable babies!!

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Luke & April said...

I'm so glad your back... we missed seeing your adorable babies!!

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

I'll admit... I wondered if all was well or even if you had decided on a "blogging sabbatical." :) The pics of Eden's talent are too funny!

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home