Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another First

One day, while I was all alone with the little ones, I decided to be one brave Mommy! I allowed all three kids to take a bath... TOGETHER! It was probably one of the funniest and most precious things I have seen in a long time! I will preface this post with- "I apologize, I couldn't narrow the pictures down to less than 13!" Bear with me- I am after all, just one proud Mom!
The boys introducing Eden to a bubble bath- "big kid style." Eden was more interested in her belly button!
She loved it! Check out that smile!
Funny hair dos!
Eden ended up with one that looked more like a bow!
Perfect right?!
Trying to give her another special do!
Griffin was getting a little carried away! :-)
But, Eden liked all the attention!
Griffin as Santa!
Collin looks like he has a bonnet on here! ha!
Eden thinking her brothers are nuts!
A bit more serious when she realizes she's related!
Finally, she reciprocated all those bubbles in her hair by giving Collin a few new hair styles of his own!

I may have been soaking wet by the end of this cleaning up activity, but it was one experience that was completely priceless and brought more smiles and laughter than I could have ever imagined!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh man! those are adorable!! They look like they're having so much fun! I love it!

3:08 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

there was a time... but it was 3 boys in the tub!!! Remember

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I think these are my most favorite recent pics of the kids. Bath time is such a fun environment for kids to play together...and clean! Jack and Caroline LOVE to bathe together. They take turn blowing on eachother's belly's.

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home