Sunday, December 16, 2007

Eden is 41 Weeks and Counting...

This week was a hard one to capture- mainly because we were running out of time on the whole picture thing to begin with. See, this was also Rahul's b-day and his ordination and we were trying to snap these images before heading off to church. There was a serious time crunch, especially since my mom and I had been gone for several hours trying to tie up some loose ends on a few surprises for Rahul!
At least she was all smiles!
Maybe it was all that candy on her dress!
But the real reason there are only 3 perfectly adorable pictures to post comes down to this:
one little girl who was completely entertaining herself with her brand new dress!

However silly these pictures are, this week marked the continuation of top row teething, a more concise use of the word "Da-Da!" (I was just sure the girl in the family would say MaMa first!!) and warp speed crawling, followed by very brief attempts at standing alone!
Go Eden!!

4 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That 3rd pic is my fave... but I'd have to say the last pic is a close 2nd :) She rocks! :) I love how her little ankles are crossed - how cute!!

3:30 AM

 
Blogger Life in Green-Land said...

i love that dress! very cute!

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Luke & April said...

Super Cute!! And I love that little dress!

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I love how she is holding her dress up! That is so great! She is growing waaaaay too fast!

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home