Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finger Foods!!

Finally, I am posting something with pictures again!! It's way after midnight and I should really be in bed, but I'm sitting up chatting with my brother who just got home for Christmas and decided to post a few things, while I had the chance. These pictures are of Eden enjoying meat sticks and some pasta for the first time. She seemed to like them alot that first day, but then got a little cold and wasn't too interested in food of any kind for awhile. Hopefully soon she'll be back to eating this and plenty more finger foods- although spoonfuls of yogurt will always have to be included!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Aashini has a cold right now and hasn't really been eating :( That's fun that Eden is eating finger foods! How grown-up! :) I LOVE that she still loves yogurt! Too cute :)

3:51 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Finger foods are the best! that means you can actually all eat at the same time! I will never understand that love for plain yogurt.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home