Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THE Bracelet!

Most of you already know that Eden is a girly girl! She loves dresses and jewelry, hair bows and fancy shoes. I have no idea how this happens at such a young age, but Eden is proof it can be a reality! One afternoon, we were playing in her room, when Griffin dropped his "Caleb bracelet" on the ground. She quickly ran over to it, determined to get it before her big brother. She succeeded!

Then came the task of trying to figure out exactly how to get it on.
It took a few minutes, but she figured it out!

She wore that bracelet all afternoon long, refusing to give it up! I thought it was super precious!
Here's one more adorable pic from that afternoon of playing! She was sporting some rosy cheeks that day too!

4 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

How cute!!! She looks so adorable in yellow too - that dress is cute :) Great pics! I love the ones of her trying to figure out how to put the bracelet on - that's precious!

11:24 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

SO CUTE is the picture of her finally wearing the bracelet! The yellow barrette is the perfect touch!

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Asheli said...

Hey Annie, I have a blog now! I'm not sure how to add you as a friend.

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

My goodness she looks so old! Look how long her hair is! I guess it has been a while since I have had time to look. What beautiful girl she is!

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home