Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter is one of my favorite Sunday's of the year! I love celebrating our Risen Savior, I enjoy all of the prep that comes before- like reading the Story of Easter to my children and of course, I adore dressing them all up for church! This Easter, Collin woke up quite sick. He was actually up almost all night long so we knew he was going to have stay put and rest. Rahul volunteered to be Dr. Dad, so that I could go to the service with some of my family and with Griffin and Eden. He was able to attend the Late Nite service at our church that evening. It was a great day, despite the sickness. We were able to celebrate, spend time with family and remember the sacrifice the Lord made for us. Our pastor showed a powerful movie clip that really helped me gain a greater perspective about God willingly giving up His only Son. It moved me beyond comprehension! I pray your Easter was filled with that same awe, as you spent time reflecting on the joyous news- Jesus is alive!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Without further ado, here are our Easter pictures!
Eden looking so sweet!

She was so expressive!
I loved the back of her dress!
She enjoyed carrying this pink bunny all over the place. She truly thought that basket was a purse!

Eden and Mommy- Rahul missed this "dressing up opportunity" since he had to stay home with Collin! :-(
-----------------------------------------------------------
Griffin has developed this silly face that he makes every time I pull out the camera now!
My mom and I had to work to get this smile!

He enjoyed his Easter basket and eggs!

A quick shot with Mommy!
--------------------------------------------
Ok, so these pictures are a little confusing. I've told you all that Collin was sick, and he was. But for some reason, the thought of getting dressed and walking outside, really perked him up. Although he still had a fever and could barely breathe, these pictures show no signs of illness! Amazing!
This was a little of that 4 year old attitude shining through I suppose!
Great smiles!


Another snuggle with Mommy!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh man!! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE those first two pics of Eden! Wow! she's cute! THat bunny pic is adorable!!!!

The Griffin pics are so fun! I love his new "camera face" - I can't believe how big he's gotten!!! He looks so much bigger!!

Collin looks sooo adorable too! You'd never guess he was sick! I love his "stud pose" and his happy open-mouthed pose :) What a cutie!!

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

The pictures of your kiddos... as always... are amazing! I agree with you, the back of Eden's dress is so sweet! I'm curious as to the movie clip your pastor showed - Do you happen to know the name?

3:31 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

They are soooo cute! I already told you how much I love Eden's dress. You look beautiful Annie, mother of three. Collin was so bave to put on a happy face.

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home