Monday, March 24, 2008

6 Years!!!

After the big birthday bash, Rahul and I got ready to enjoy a pre-anniversary celebration. This year, it actually fell on Easter Sunday, so we decided Saturday evening would be a good compromise- and we had lots of family in town to watch the kiddos! We started off our evening at Outback. We had the most amazing steak dinner ever. (Ok, it doesn't beat Houston's Hawaiian Rib Eye, but it was pretty close!) Then we headed over to The Cheesecake Factory for some delicious dessert! Could it get any better? Yes! Being married to Rahul for the past 6 years has been amazing! That's the best gift of all. I thank God every day that He has blessed me with someone who loves me unconditionally and who is passionate about serving Him! I have learned so many things from my hubby over the years and I am constantly reminded why God put us together. It's so neat to think that 7 or 8 years ago, when we were just buddies at the BCM, that God knew the future and He was weaving our lives and our hearts together in unique and profound ways. I can't wait to see all of the things that He still has in store for us as we journey together for many many more years!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! How fun!! I love that picture of you guys :) whoo hoo!!!!

10:38 PM

 
Blogger cornellfamily4 said...

you look so tiny! You must be a size zero! Congratulations! I often regret that we were not able to come to your wedding.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

It IS so amazing the way God weaves the stories of our lives! I often think these same thoughts about our family. As for you guys... 3 kiddos, seminary, and more than one big move all in 6 years... life has definitely been busy and fun!

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home