Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Keep Checking!

Just wanted to let you know that I've added 2 links to the right side of this blog:
"We Love Caleb!" and "We Love Allie too!"

Just click on them and you can read updates about how God is working in big ways in the lives of some of our awesome friends!

This Sunday at church our pastor began an "I" series. He is going to be looking at the root of sin: selfishness. He said something in his sermon that I wrote down, primarily because I wanted to share it with all of you. He said that God will use people ten times more in their suffering than in their successes and that in these times He provides the greatest witnessing opportunities and platforms ever.

I couldn't help but to think of Caleb and Allie and their families. They have each taken their unique situations and are using them to spread the love of Christ, the Hope of the Lord and a peace that passes all understanding to each person with whom they come in contact!

I pray that you will keep up with their stories and more than anything keep them in your prayers as they battle hardships, knowing that ultimately the battle is the Lords'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home