Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pray. Pray. Pray!

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've updated the blog- I haven't even posted Christmas pictures yet!! But, more important than playing catch up, is this post about my brother's good friend Caleb- seen in the picture- he's FSU's garnet glitter guy! Caleb has just been diagnosed with Lymphoma and has had to withdraw from school in order to return home for treatments. They are still trying to identify the type and the stage, so I don't have tons of specific information to post- but I would like to ask you to begin to pray with us! If you are willing to commit to pray for Caleb throughout this journey, don't just let me know- tell him yourself! He's got a website, just like the one for Allie that so many of you have visited. You can keep up with his story, his progress and his prayer needs there, and you can leave him encouraging messages too!

On Caleb's site he says this:
"Whatever it is, no matter how severe, no matter how widespread, no matter the outcome, God is in control. I am not scared, I am not worried, I know I am in God's hands.
What Jesus Christ said in Matthew 6:27; 'Who of you by worrying can add but a single hour to your life?' means that all the worrying in the world is not going to make a difference. God has a plan for this whole situation, we just have to find it!"


We are trusting the Lord to work in great and mighty ways! Join us in asking God to provide peace and strength for Caleb, his family and his friends- for healing, for wise doctors and for His name to be glorified through all of this!

(Just in case www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebhall)


4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I'M PRAYIN'

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

The website isn't working, what's the address?

5:00 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

I have no idea what's going on with the site- I've linked it in several places on my post and suddenly, it's not working. Here it is again- cut and paste maybe?
Sorry about the confusion:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebhall
Let me know if that doesn't work!
Keep praying!

7:03 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Thanks for posting this :) Love ya! YOU ROCK!

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home