Monday, January 07, 2008

Park Time






One December day we packed up the kids for a little park play time. I was appalled that during the 12th month of the year, my children could run around in shorts!! They had a blast, although Griffin was a little camera shy for some reason. I love these pictures of Eden. She had such a great time swinging! The smiles just kept coming! Once I got home and downloaded the images, I noticed that her legs were really looking long! That was super exciting for me! Oh and for those of you wondering, she doesn't have shoes on because she simply doesn't like wearing them! On one second, off the next! I figured until she's walking were gonna be mainly a sock girl! It sure will save me a ton of time!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

How cute! I was going to say that Eden's legs are looking really long - but you beat me to it :) I'm with Eden - I don't like shoes either :)

10:38 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

I agree with the shoes or the lack thereof too! She did get some crocs for Christmas, we're gonna see how she likes those!

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I just have to say that as I sit here in my house watching the rain and snow fall I am a little jealous. My kids would LOVE to be able to go outside right now! Caroline wears her skirts and tank tops in some sort of silent rebellion against the weather.

I thought Eden's little legs were looking longer. She is so cute. Jack didn't wear shoes for a long time simply because he has such fat feet. I found shoes called Pedipeds. (www.pediped.com) They are really soft soled and moveable. He loves them. They are a little pricey but they have such a cute selection...especially for girls.
DOn't you just love park days?

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home