Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Eden's Cupcake Party! She's ONE!!

Eden's party was this weekend! It was so much fun! We had a cupcake theme, since she is after all our precious little sweet cupcake! It took us awhile to get it all together, especially since I waited until the last minute to get the decorations and baking completed! Sarah and I worked on the cake for hours on end. My Gran worked tirelessly on a cupcake tree! It wasn't until 4:12 am that the lights in the kitchen got turned off! It was an all nighter, but it was worth it! The party was beautiful and just what I had imagined. There are thousands of pictures, so I'll just post some of my favorites! If you need more just click here !

Sarah icing those cupcakes!

Gran working on the cupcake tree- when the night was still young!
The clock! Yikes!

The big day!
The awesome cupcake tree- the boys painted the yellow ones!The Martha Stewart decorating job!
The set-up!We had to pose with the cupcake cake, once it was finally finished!
Us, with the birthday girl!
Eden was really excited about the party!Taking a family moment before digging into the cake!Present time! Eden totally enjoyed it!Our little gift from above!Here's her priceless smile!
And a little birthday spunk (attitude) too!

Thanks to everyone who came, celebrated and made this an extra special day for Eden Grace! We sure do love you all bunches!

4 Comments:

Blogger Life in Green-Land said...

that last picture is hilarious! so funny! and all the others are just adorable too!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

Eden's birthday party looks like so much fun... and work! :) On my birthday last month, I spent some time looking at pictures from previous birthdays and birthday cakes. I was again amazed and grateful for the effort my mom put into making our special day extra special. Eden will feel the same way too one day!

The black and white pictures of Eden with her Mommy and Daddy are my favorites!

4:15 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I love it!! I wish we were there! That looks like an awesome party!!! How fun!! GREAT pictures too!!!

10:14 PM

 
Blogger The Lourceys said...

I love being Wilson Sis #4! You've updated alot, I love it! I check at least once or twice a day. That last picture is my fav!

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home