Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Noles' Visitors

I know this is going to be completely out of order, but I wanted to post these pictures because I just thought they were so cute! Friday afternoon, the FSU BCM Director and his family made a stop by our house on their way back to Seminole Country. Eden immediately took to all 3 of them! She crawled up in Rachel's lap time and time again to hug her! I missed almost every one of these sweet moments running for the camera! But, I did manage to catch a few "action" shots of Eden playing with Lee and Amy! She (and the boys) had such a blast and it was great for us to be able to spend a little time with them too!




2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! How fun! Eden looks like she's really enjoying herself!

11:27 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Looks like fun!

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home