Wednesday, November 07, 2007

38 Weeks Old!

Today Eden turned 38 weeks old. She's weighing in at almost 17 pounds and is such a little bundle of joy! She is currently suffering from an ear infection, but you would hardly know if from these pictures! (Although it's a different story when you try to put her down to sleep!) Her smiles and personality were just as big as ever when the camera came out!
One of the neat milestones that Eden made this week involves "language development." She has finally started to sign "milk" when she wants a bottle. We first really noticed her doing this one evening when she had been in bed for about an hour and suddenly woke up screaming. Rahul went to see what was going on and simply could not get her to settle down. We noticed that she was moving one hand repeatedly and then discovered she was telling us she was hungry. Sure enough, after some milk, she settled down and went right back to sleep! Yay Eden!!

Such a pretty smile!
This picture shows how much her hair has been growing! Right there over her ear, do you see it?!! I am getting so excited!

I wonder what she was thinking in this one! Her eyebrow tells me it had something to do with my stalking her with the camera!
Sarah, this one's for you! :-)
Bare feet in the grass- gotta love it! She certainly does!
Exploring!


This face cracks me up!! Come on, you know it makes you smile too!!

Another one that makes me chuckle- check out her hand. I think she was secretly trying to convey this message "Daddy, it's time to mow the yard!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I love, love, love that outfit. Yeah, I definatly DID smile. She is soooo cute! Beautiful pics Annie!

9:51 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

Isn't it fun? I think she looks so cute in brown!

7:09 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

CUTE DRESS! Great pics and great little smiles :) I love it!!!!

12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home