Wednesday, November 07, 2007

And they call her the streak!

One evening over the weekend, when Sarah and Bill were here- yes, Bill came and surprised us again! What a good brother (and Baboo)!! Eden decided to take off not only her bib, but her shirt as well! It was one of the funniest things she has ever done. I think Sarah and I were crying by the time she was done! If only I would have thought to grab the video camera for this one!

Starting to take it off!
Wow! Check out that face!
Almost there...
...giving up for a little bit!
Back to the trying, even with Mommy's warnings "Eden you're going to get stuck!"
See, I told you!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I thought I might die laughing when this happened!!! I just about died laughing just from seeing the pictures!

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

this is certainly a great trick Eden!!

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

AAAAHHH! That is soooo funny! I love the faces she made!

10:02 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

hahaha!! Those are amazing pics! Her faces are GREAT! I LOVE IT! haha!

12:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home