Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Candy Bar Firsts!

As a prize for being so good at Grammie and Pop Pop's while we were gone, Rahul promised the boys a candy bar- you have to understand- they have NEVER had one before! He came home with some new Reeses' Whipped Candy Bar.

The first bite!

And the last! He forgot the boys aren't too crazy about peanut butter! ha!

So, we had to make up for the mistake by getting them some M & M's! They were completely thrilled with those and it only took several hours for all the sugar to wear off!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Hahaha!!! I am so proud of you! My kids don't have that reaction to sugar. My theory is that if you expose them to it early enough, they get used to it!!! HA! How could anyone not like peanut butter?

9:52 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

Good question! I can't rely on the old PB&J's in this family!

9:54 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'm one of those weird peanut butter people - I hate PB&J's... but peanut butter is starting to grow on me (especially in candy form) :) That first pic of collin is hilarious!!

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home