Monday, September 24, 2007

Comical Mornings!

I don't even know where to start this post!

Ok, I'll address the fashion faux pas first! The mismatched pair of pajamas you are about to see are completely the doings of a father and his son! I know that cars and stripes don't match- ever!! But, you can't argue with a 2 year old (or his daddy) about putting on coordinating colors and patterns to go to bed, it's just not worth your breath!! Next, I'll let you know that Rahul had to leave very early this morning to catch a plane to Boston for a vision trip- so when I opened up Griffin's bedroom door and saw this:


I had to run and get a camera to share it with his Daddy!!

I have no idea how he managed to get his shorts in this position (head inserted in one of the leg holes) but it just cracked me up- which is often really hard to do at 7 in the morning!!

Then came the struggle of trying to get them off! At this point I was laughing so hard I was crying!

Do these pictures tell you something about our little "wild" man or what?!!
What a ham!
----------------------
Thankfully we managed to get the shorts off (and put back on properly) to eat breakfast! The significance of this picture is all about the seating apparatus. This is the third booster seat we have attempted with Griffin. The other ones just didn't cut it and were returned. Finally, one that works! The only draw back was discovered tonight at dinner- there is a small hole to hook a tray onto the seat, which Griffin discovered is just the right size for sliding your fork into! Whew, sometimes he just wears me out with his creativity!! But, this face - the one below- still manages to melt my heart every time- even when he's ... shall we say, a bit challenging!!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha that's great! I love those first pics the best :) haha! He's making some great faces :) haha! too cute! Griffin cracks me up :)

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Hee hee! I love Daddy's and their fashion sense. You're right, it really isn't worth your breath. Griff seems like such a little ham!
I love these blogs because I feel like I get to watch your kids (and Andrea's belly) grow. What a blessing. Love you guys!

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey do you remember someone elses nickname being WILDMAN???

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home