Thursday, September 13, 2007

Practice Really Does Make Perfect!!

Just minutes after I posted "Practice Makes Perfect" I went in to check on Eden. She was supposed to be settling down for a nap, but obviously she had other plans!! I discovered her pulling up, all by herself. I ran for the camera just in time to catch this "first time" accomplishment! Here it is:

Check out how twisted up her feet look. Not to worry, she still did it!

Down for a rest...
Ok, let's try this again!
Ugh, it's so hard!
But so much fun!
Whew, that can tire you out!
Thank goodness for Moms- coming to the rescue!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That is such an exciting moment! You must be so proud! When I found Jack like that for the first time I was heartbroken to find a dead battery in my camera.

9:15 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

How cute! She's so cute!! I love those pics! Especially the one with her legs hanging out - too cute :) Go Eden Go!

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home