Sunday, September 09, 2007

Eden's New Toy...FINALLY!

This toy has been a long time coming. Our first exersaucer was washed away with Katrina, so to speak, and we never replaced it (Sorry Griffin)! But, Eden loves to bounce and is such a busy body that we knew it would be the perfect toy for her. Besides, I need a very safe place to put her when I'm cooking and Collin and Griffin are running around. This meets both needs! Here she is trying it out for the first time:

Taking it all in!
Woah- that thing makes noise!
Ha! I think I might like this!
Yep, I do!
My Daddy is so silly!
I mean really, really silly!
Look, I can bounce!
Oops! Too much fun! I need to be serious for a moment!
Finally, something to chew!! I'm gonna love this exersaucer!!
-------------------------------------

This picture is a bit unrelated (well, she was wearing it in her new toy) but I thought it was so cute! Danielle, a good friend from High School, gave Eden this sweet little outfit and I just love it! Eden Grace truly is our pretty little girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

How fun! Looks like she really likes her new toy!

5:09 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

These things are life savers! Jack has a jumperoo. He loves it and it keeps him entertained for a whopping 10 minutes or so. Way to go Eden!

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home