Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Let's Celebrate 29 Weeks!

Here it is, another week gone by! I took Eden outside this afternoon to document her 29th week of life. Anytime I try to do this in our backyard she seems to lose all facial expression. I could seriously stand on my head and she wouldn't even crack a smile! Not to mention the lovely barking dogs in the neighborhood- they always intrigue her so much I can barely keep her attention. Nonetheless, I still think some of these are pretty precious- then again, it's Eden, of course they are!!
See that hand- she kept going for the grass (and dirt and leaves...)
I stood on a chair for this one- hey, it got her attention! ha!
Keys to the rescue! She needed a moment of chewing before getting back to the camera!
Ahh...I did get a smile! Yay!
Always need a picture of those cheeks!

She must have been in some serious thought here!
Almost a smile!
One of my favorites this week!
Another silly face!
------------------------------------------
Back inside, she went right to playing and chewing on her fingers of course, since tooth number 2 hasn't quite made it's way through her gum yet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

How cute are those!!!! I love that first one. You just have to laugh. Anyone with kids can relate to the expression-less pics.

3:21 PM

 
Blogger BILL! said...

seriously... where is my picture of the tooth/teeth???

6:00 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'm with Bill :) I want to see a tooth pic :) Cute pics - I especially love that cute smile one :) They're all so cute though :)

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home