Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thumper Turns to Jumper!

Eden has a nickname "Thumper" because she is constantly thumping her feet- you'll probably recall her left foot video! Well today, I pulled out the Jumperoo. It's the first time with three kids I have ever used one! They always looked so scary to me- but I found one someone had given us and thought I would give it a try.
Here is Eden watching me get it all set up!
Finally, she was ready to start jumping! (Side note- these pictures are in black and white because after her lunch I obviously missed a good portion of the carrots she had smeared all over her face. Should these up close pictures be turned to color you would see how bad it really was!! ha!)


Not only did she jump, she turned around and around!





She had such a blast and I was even able to do some laundry without her crying since she was entertained and hanging only a few feet from me! Woo Hoo for jumperoos!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Haha! Great cover up with the b/w pics! These things are so fun. I have never tried the "door jam" type but we have a similar free-standing version. Waaaaaay fun!

9:18 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

whoo hoo! That's awesome! Looks fun! I remember my sister had one and she loved it... Looks like she's having a blast! whoo hoo for a little free entertainment!

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home