Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week 30!

Eden turned 30 weeks old today!! Can you believe it? I am in shock and since the last post, a bit sleep deprived. Not only does Eden have this separation anxiety stuff going on, it appears she's also developing a cold! Rahul and I joked it's probably from taking her to the doctor's office- go figure right?! At any rate, she isn't very cooperative right now- feeling icky just does that to a girl. I started off trying to be creative with her, but it lasted for about 2 minutes! So, I waited until she fell asleep, yep, without a shirt on, (Her Daddy will have a fit when he sees these pictures!!) then I took a few shots of her precious little parts - I love capturing how she changes so much, but yet stays the same! Hope you enjoy a little peek into our world today!




-----------------
Sound asleep- see how much hair she is getting in the back?!
Sweet, sweet, sweet!
Tiny baby wrinkles and folds - I just love it!
Sweet feet!
All covered up with her blanket from GG!
Her toes always find a way of sneaking out!
Our little angel!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

these are amazing photographs of our angel Eden Grace...great job Annie... she looks so peaceful...

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

Oh my goodness Annie!!!!! She is getting soooooo big. I can't believe how HUGE she looks in these pictures. I suggest taking them off the blog all together. Let's start protesting babies that grow too fast. Jack included!

2:58 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

Heather, You have made a good point! They do grow so quickly- she's nearly pulling up on her own and every time I see it, I want to cry! Thinking this will probably (according to Rahul- absolutely will be) the last baby for us, it makes me so sad to see her grow up so quickly! Alas, I will leave them on the blog- just to chronicle another week of growing gone by!! (Insert tear here!!)

6:06 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

so cute! I like the black background ones - those are cool! So what you're saying is that you're going to have another one soon?? haha! She's adorable!!

12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home