Monday, September 24, 2007

Camo Collin!

Just the other day, Friday to be exact, I was busy taking care of some "stuff" on the computer, when I glanced over to see this:

Collin had quietly come out of his room during quiet time and was sitting as still as a statue! I have no idea what he was looking at or plotting! I didn't want to disturb the silence, so I actually hesitated grabbing the camera- but the moment was just too cute. As you can see, once he heard the "click" it was all over!Here he started hamming it up- big time!Then he switched to serious mode!
------------------------
If you hadn't noticed already, he was wearing these new camo shorts he got (just like the one's Bill has) and so after this series of pictures, he wanted to take a few more for his Baboo outside!! He is seriously so proud of these shorts!!

Remember, these pictures were for Bill. So the first thing out of Collin's mouth was, "I'm going to make a really silly face!!"

Then he did this and I happened to catch it- I think it's my favorite picture of him in a long time!!
More silly faces !Then the wave just to make sure Bill got the "Hello, look at my way cool camo shorts" message!The close up! ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha too cute! Did you ever figure out what he was doing just sitting there? Those are some great pics :) He looks like a little model in some of those pics! I also love the goofy pics :) haha! Awesome :)

10:13 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha too cute! Did you ever figure out what he was doing just sitting there? Those are some great pics :) He looks like a little model in some of those pics! I also love the goofy pics :) haha! Awesome :)

10:14 PM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

I think he was just zoning! That or he really likes the looks of our couch!

7:17 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!! At what point did Collin turn into a boy?? He doesn't even look like a "little boy" anymore. Man time flies. I looooove those camo shorts. I think all little boys should own a pair. He is so handsome!!

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home