Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Brother?!

Ok, this story must be prefaced with a couple of things!

1.) My brother is not crazy- well, not completely crazy!
2.) My brother does not have a very bad skin condition!
3.) My brother actually looks a lot like my hubby! ha!!

Here's the deal- at the BCM (at FSU and USF) the Freshmen leaders all dress up in "costumes" or disguises for a Mall Hunt. They roam around the mall trying to stay hidden from all the freshmen- kinda like hide-n-seek. Points are awarded for those who locate the most leaders. When Rahul dressed up during our college days, he painted himself white! I can't imagine how he could have hidden! Apparently, he was quite successful. (Should anyone have an actual photo of this -ANDREA!!- please pass it along! I need to see!!!)
Anyways, Bill got the nifty idea to paint himself brown- are you seeing the resemblance to my husband yet?! Out of all the freshmen, only 4 spotted him!!! He was actually walking around with a family of the same "color!" How awesome is that?!

Even our own cousin didn't find him!! I love this pic and have kidded Sarah that she desperately needs a tan!! Bill, maybe you need to invest in some sunscreen!

You know what I think is the best part of all of this? My brother was voted the "Most Shy" senior in high school. Wow!! What a difference a year makes!

5 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha!!! That's awesome!! I had totally forgotten about the mall hunt!! How fun! I have no clue if I have a pic or not... all my pics are in boxes at my parents house...(pre-digital) so... next year when we go home I'm planning on digging through all of those, so if I find one, I'll defintely pass it along... Rahul looked hilarious!

9:40 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh yeah, and Bill looks hilarious too - i forgot to mention that - AWEOSME!

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That is such an awesome disguise! That is soooo funny. I can totally see the resemblence between he and Raul!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger BILL! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:23 PM

 
Blogger BILL! said...

YEAH! I want to see a white Rahul!!

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home