Monday, July 23, 2007

Friday at the Beach

Here she is again, our little beach beauty

and napping on the beach - perhaps one of her favorite parts of the week!


Good thing she didn't require a paci this time- as it clearly was out of commission!

Griff and his footprint


It was snowing...sand- thanks to Bill!

More reminders of why I love the beach! Where else can you get a view that's this beautiful?!

Griffin trying to get some water in his bucket!

Me and my Gran- I love this lady!!
Me, Sarah and Gran
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well, after Collin's new found talent - swimming underwater- his eyes took a turn for the worse- so we got him some goggles.
He was so proud of them, until I tried to get a picture of him wearing them!!
He was more comfortable showing me his mad skills!

Kicking off the wall, swimming to Daddy!


Look at him go!


and go


Thumbs up for big boy swimmers!

And finally, a picture of him in his goggles! This is another of my favorites! It makes me smile every single time I see it!

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great beach pics!! Eden was so cute sleeping!!! I love Collin's goggles! Too cute!

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home