Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Catching Up... Eden Grace!

Since the last time I posted:

Eden's tried out rice cereal

and oatmeal...


and carrots too!

(Doesn't this look like a tongue?!)


She's also learned the art of messiness!


Shelby's come for a visit

with Sarah of course!

Eden's discovered how much she loves her left foot

How to wake up with great hair dos...

and how to pose like a pro for her 4 month pics!


Eden has learned how big Baboo's hands are

and is still amazed!!

Eden's also discovered she's a princess...

and how to smile on cue!

She has turned 19 weeks old!


And has begun to express her love for Bobby Bowden and all things garnet and gold!

She's turned 20 weeks old!


(it was also July 4th!)




and yes, 21 weeks old too!!! (During our vacation at Englewood Beach... many more pics of that to come!)



3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'm having to catch up on your blog - so I'm doing some catching up too :) Post-vacation catch-ups can be fun :) Those are some super- awesome pics of Eden! I love her open-mouthed smile! It's awesome!! Now the eating pictures.... hahaha! awesome!

12:44 AM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

AHHHHH! She is getting so big! I just love chunky babies. I am not so sure about the garnet and gold stuff. I think she would look better in blue and orange! Those are so beautiful pictures!

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I found you through Danielle's blog. Love those pictures of food on the face! You have quite the collection!

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home