Monday, July 23, 2007

Eden Grace- 22 Weeks!

Surprisingly, Eden is already 22 weeks old! Because of her double ear infection, all the restless nights and not feeling so hot myself, I almost forgot to take her weekly pictures! In fact, she was already in her pajamas when I realized I needed to pull out the camera for a few shots. Despite her illness, she's still super smiley when she sees that lens coming towards her and is doing so much now. She's lunging forward, trying to pull and sit up, has a tooth that is nearly busting through her gum and has the sweetest laugh you've ever heard. Not to mention, she's growing like a weed! She tipped the scales at 14 lbs 9 oz and is 26.5 inches long!






2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

man, she's adorable!!!

11:22 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

She is looking more and more like her brothers every day. I don't think I have seen a baby look better in pink than she does. She is just so darn cute!

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home