Thursday, April 17, 2008

Watch what I found...

I'm not typically into posting lots of videos (probably because I always have some technical difficulty that creeps in, like not being able to find this without subtitles), but tonight, as I was browsing through some photography sites/blogs, I came across this incredible clip. There just aren't words to describe it!

After I watched it, I did a little "research" and found some additional links about Nick's Life Without Limbs.

Be Inspired!
P.S. It's a little long, but it's worth it!


2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Bradley said...

Wow! This was definitely worth watching - thanks for sharing. Life is overwhelming right now, and it was such an encouragement to be reminded to "not compare sufferings." And I loved his thoughts on "the joy of the Lord is my strength"... I've actually been thinking similar thoughts.

10:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home