Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sleeping Collin=Model Griffin

One night Rahul was working late at the BCM, so I had the kids all to myself. Sometimes in the evenings that can get a little tricky, when everyone is hungry and sleepy all at once. Dinner was on the table and all was calm until Eden started wailing from her crib. I went to her rescue, settled her down, but when I returned I found Collin like this:


Yes, 100% sound asleep! Despite the fact that it was only 6pm, I whisked him off to bed!
That left just me and Griffin to finish up, when suddenly, I had the brilliant idea to use the time to take some pictures of the middle child. Somehow, I always seem to have less pictures of him and I was beginning to feel guilty. This was the perfect opportunity to turn that sad circumstance around! So, after we finished our meal, I cleaned him up and got him all dressed up to go outside. He even requested some of "Daddy's gel," to which I obliged. There are so many hilarious pictures that it's been really hard to choose "just a few." So, I've picked three of my favorites and created a collage with some of the others. Be sure to check out his comical personality and facial expressions!!






What a cute little boy we have and now, a cute little photographed boy!
Hooray for middle kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Collin cracks me up!
Those Griffin pics are GREAT! He's such a little stud! You can tell he was really enjoying his photo shoot :) How cute!!! I love all the pics!!! Awesome!

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is such a goof ball! Those are some adorable pics. I think Griff is my kind of kid. What a sweetie pie! I agree with Andrea, his is a little stud!

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home