Thursday, October 25, 2007

35 Weeks!

Eden turned 35 weeks old and of course it was once again time to capture her growth. This week has been so much fun, she's started clapping like such a pro, she is finally feeling better and is back to her silly, smiley self! Eden has also started doing this little "pant" as we like to call it whenever she sees food coming her way- she gets so excited she can hardly contain herself. It is so funny! I decided to take her outside for her pics this week again- mainly because she manages to sit for longer than 5 seconds if we are outdoors. Besides, the grass is actually looking better and it's not quite as hot (meaning, it's dipped below 100 degrees)!!! My only problem with this whole ordeal is that I desperately wanted Eden to have some leggings to go with this outfit, but could not find them anywhere in her size and in a color that would actually match. UGH! Still, I think they are pretty cute images that accurately depict the bright and cheerful little girl God has blessed us with!



This smile cracks me up!
Then she got a little more serious
Until....
It was time to start singing....again!
coupled with a little clapping...
...and foot stomping
...and waving
...and crawling! (The 5 seconds of stillness had expired!)
But there's always time for a good laugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

hahaha! I can hear her singing I think! I love the ones of her with her mouth open. She is going to have sooooo much to say!

10:32 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Too cute! I love that fun smile in the middle - too cute! She makes the best faces :) Adorable!!!

3:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home