Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bathtime!

I must admit that this was Eden's firs real tub bath- yes, at 7 months!!
I have truly enjoyed getting her squeaky clean in the kitchen sink and since she has had such a blast looking out the window during bath time I just couldn't find it in me to move her to the big tub...until now.
Obviously my heart is having a difficult time adjusting to the fact that she's becoming a "big" girl!
Eden adores the water, so her big smiles and splashes were not surprising!
She was also entertained by the fact that her Daddy was recording her every move and wanted to hold the camera all by herself!
Playing in the water...
...and then getting all warmed up by Mommy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I don't think we could be any more opposite. Jack has been in the tub almost since day one. I do have to sneak some time in the kitchen sink. there is something so cute about them being in there.
You look beautiful Annie.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

So cute!!! That's fun that she loves the water - she's so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!! So fun!

3:11 AM

 
Blogger The Agarwals said...

Heather, I think it's funny that Jack has been in the tub since early on- our boys were very much like that- but for some reason, I can't bear the thought of Eden growing up so quickly- it must come with being the baby of the family!

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home