Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Collinisms!

Well, Rahul usually tries to keep up his own blog of priceless things Collin says or as we call them "Collinisms!" But this one was so great I decided to post it myself!

Tonight as I was reading Collin his Bible before he went to bed we were discussing the story of Gabriel visiting Mary and telling her that she was going to have a baby- Jesus! He looked up at me and said, "Mommy, Jesus is living in my heart..." (I immediately thought, wow, all those conversations and presentations of the Gospel are starting to really sink in!) and then he finished his sentence: "...He's even eating all the food up inside my tummy!!" (Well, so much for that thought!!) We'll have to work harder on those abstract concepts next time! All I could manage to do this time was hug and kiss on him, thinking what an incredible three year old God has given me!




2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

That is so sweet! Kids are so cute. We keep a log of our own. This one is awesome though.

9:00 AM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha!! That's too cute!! That's hilarious! I love it!!

12:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home