Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Candy Land First's For Griffin!

Griffin finally got to join in on a game of Candy Land this week. It was the first time I thought he might actually be able to sit still long enough to make it through the entire "event." He did a great job! He took turns perfectly, moved his green man accordingly and came in second place! But, I'll never tell him he wasn't "THE" winner! I was so proud of him!!

Checking out the box before we started!
He picked the green guy - of course! Green is his favorite color!
The first card he drew- double yellows!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Henderson said...

How fun! I have yet to play Candy Land with Caroline. I know she would looooove it. Maybe I will bust it out on our vacation next week. WAY TO GO GRIFF!!

8:57 AM

 
Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

A double yellow on his first draw - NICE! Green is a good color! It's my fave too!! :)

12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home