Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finally....

Just last weekend, when my parents were here for a quick visit we found ourselves in the Disney Store once again. The boys were busy looking at all the Cars toys, while Eden passed the time eying that big mound of stuffed animals under the massive screen. You know the one I'm talking about- the pile that begs for one to jump right in! Rahul thought he would let Eden have a turn holding Daisy Duck, problem was, she didn't want to give it back. Tears were involved!
In that moment, I looked at my mom and said "Oh my goodness! I have a girl and she doesn't even have a baby doll!!" The hunt was on!!!

Later that week, during a Target run, I spotted this cute little doll and had to have it for Eden. Not only is it completely safe to chew on (no button eyes)- it has lighter skin with brown hair! Perfect!! It "looks" a lot like her! She held on to it from the moment I placed it in her hands until nap time. I hesitated on letting her sleep with it at first, lest she get no rest at all!
After her nap, she was still just as "in love" with it as she had been upon first clutching her tiny little hands around it in the store.
I love her face in this one! ha!
She likes to hug the baby too!
Collin always wants to be the one to give it to her and usually she allows it...
...but if he keeps running over this sweet baby doll with semi trucks, she might not be so agreeable!

Hey, at least he was promoting Feed the Children!!

Hooray, Eden finally has a baby doll!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Too cute!! I love her face in those pics too! How cute!! A girl and her doll :) Perfect!

8:57 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

A little girl can not have too many baby dolls I think. Caroline must have a million. I love the faces she was making with it. She looks absolutly in love.

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home