Saturday, October 27, 2007

Eden Grace- 36 Weeks!

This week marked the big 3-6! I could save myself a breath and not mention how much time flies, but I'm a mom and to be honest, it really does. Seriously, it seems like just yesterday she was 8 pounds resting peacefully in my arms. Now she's closer to 18 pounds and can't wait for me to put her down so she can chase her brothers around the house! Don't get me wrong, I love watching her grow and I adore the precious moments when she really wants (or needs) a hug- so much so, that she'll wrap her tiny arms around my neck and hold on to my hair, as if to say, please don't put me down anytime soon. Yep, it melts my heart! That's one reason why I am so glad I decided to do this ridiculous thing of taking pictures of her once a week, on Wednesdays, without fail. On her first birthday and probably many more years down the road, I'll be able to look back and see how much she's grown and I'll be reminded of her charming personality, adorable chunky cheeks and her smile that can light up a room! So, without further ado- here is Eden Grace at the big old age of 36 weeks!!

Two of my new favorite images!

The boys have all had their pics taken in this antique tub and this week it was Eden's turn...
...she is the only one of my 3 kids who has not tried to eat or chew on the side of it- which is probably a good thing since I've been wondering if there is lead paint underneath the top coating somewhere!

The boys have also had their pictures taken in this duck robe! Eden thought it was funny for one snap of the camera and then she was done with it...
... I laugh at this picture everytime I see it because clearly it looks like my daughter has been swallowed up by some enormous duck, but really she was just trying to figure out how to get the thing off...
ahhh, success, well kinda! She was then determined to make a break for it, with her new yellow friend right by her side!
I thought if I wrapped her up she would do a little better at the sitting still part!
Who was I kidding?
When I put her back down for at least the millionth time, she discovered her belly button and was entertained for a few seconds,
until I obviously did something really funny!
She looks so serious here, but I love her lips in this one!
My Gran made Eden this beautiful blanket and I thought (ha! I thought) I could stretch her for just a few minutes longer and get a picture for her G.G.!
We'll have to try again another time!
And as if I hadn't already noticed that Eden was tired, I got one more idea- I know, I am crazy- but her expression is so priceless! She is making me so proud- covering her mouth while she yawns. Come on, manners at this age? See, she really is a genius!
And, she's pretty cute too!
This was the funniest part of the whole ordeal! She ripped the bow off the headband, as it began to slide down over her eyes. I think she looks like she could audition for Star Trek!!

Ah, the joys of having a sweet little 36 week old in your house!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Those pics are awesome! Those tub pics are so cool!! I love it!!! The duck pics REALLY cracked me up!!! haha I loved them!! Awesome!! All the pics were great!

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I think these are some of my favorite pics of Eden that you have taken. She is so beautiful. And her expressions are hilarious! I agree with the duck swallowing your child. That is so funny. Did you just hang up a white sheet? That was so cute in the tub. I just love 'em all!

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home