Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Favorite Pictures Yet!

These have to be my favorite pictures of Eden Grace to date! She is 27 weeks old in them and is wearing this adorable little outfit from her Dadiji. On this day, I had just gotten a new lens for my camera in the mail and was eager to test it out. So, I got her all ready and took her into the back yard for a few shots. She turned into my little model!



This face was spurred by the barking dogs! Evidently, they startled her!
I gave Eden her favorite pink pillows and she was instantly fine!

I love her face in this one!


Not sure if this was blowing kisses or the beginnings of that puppy dog lip!
Precious profile!

Remember, these are her favorite pillows! (Thanks Grammie- they often put a smile on her face!)
Ok, this must be the real pouty face!!

Awww... 6 months of sweet perfection!

3 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Very Cute! What kind of lens did you get?? Those pics are great! They're super bright - I love it! Very happy pics!! Eden is making some of the cutest faces!!! Awesome!!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Phosgraphis said...

I love that her favorite pillows are pink! Her dress is just adorable. I miss you guys so much! I definitely will make sure to pay you a visit when I'm in Tampa next!

Amber

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

I'm pretty sure that a pink pillow would make me feel better too. I agree with you, those are some of my favorite pics of your beautiful girl.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home