Saturday, August 25, 2007

And the Crawling Begins at Home!

Eden has been doing such a fantastic job at "crawling" that I decided to put her to the test one day. I set out a toy a good distance from her and waited (and waited) to see what would happen. Here is the show I got:

She finally got brave enough to lift up an arm- and I do mean lift! Look at the height she got!
Inching a little closer- that is the face of determination!
Ah, she arrived at last!
The smile of success!
Ok, so I know this might seem like torture but I took away the bunny and said, "Let's try again!"
By this time, she was getting a little tired!
But, she still managed to arrive, in her own creative way!
However, knowing the plans of her Mommy, she held onto the bunny this time! I guess it was her own special way of letting me know she was done with the crawling game!

2 Comments:

Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha - that was a fun post :) I'm impressed with the height she got on that arm - nice! That last pic is super cute - she's protecting that bunny!!

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Heather Henderson said...

It is so cute when they first start to crawl. They are so uneasy. She is so sweet.

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home